Friday, July 22, 2011

Its a bird, Its a plane.... no its CAMP!

Sorry I haven't posted in quite some time.
I am super busy.
All I am going to say is: CAMP IS AMAZING!!
I am already praying about coming back next summer.
God is pushing me so much and then He pulls me through and its amazing.

Had an AMAZING conversation with a camper yesterday and then again with her last night.
Last night we were at the camp out and I was reading them stories about Jesus last night before bed. It was around 1:00AM and  they wanted to hear more. This morning my director asked me "Gus Gus, who was talking last night when everyone else was ASLEEP!?"-- he wasn't really mad at all, just teasing.  Quite frankly I was so excited that I was reading them to the girls, explaining them so they could understand them, and then hearing their little tired voices ask questions.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in my trip here!

No comments:

Post a Comment