Sunday, May 22, 2011

64 Hours

Approximately 64 hours until I leave Bemidji.

I just threw my first load of laundry into the washer... I'm beginning to feel that I should have began this process a little earlier. Oh well, I'm starting now.

I'm sitting in my favorite room listening to Pandora and writing 'Thank You' notes (which I really enjoy the  intentionality of writing these small cards).

There is a very short time until I will no longer be in the lower 48 (I really enjoy using this term since it was explained in our information packet from camp).

I just wanted to stop by and quickly say that I am so excited and would really appreciate prayer as I continue to prepare spiritually, emotionally, and begin to pack!

Sorry this post was so erratic- it resembles the order of my brain in the last push to tie up all the loose ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment