Friday, May 27, 2011

First Day In Alaska

WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
I think I could continue to repeat this one word and it would accurately describe how I am feeling.

I have so much to write about my experience today.
I began writing it down this morning on the plane.
However it is 10:17 pm Alaska time... which means it is 1:17 AM Bemidji time.

Therefore I need to go to sleep.
So all I am going to say is: I think I am living in a postcard.
It truly is THAT beautiful.

I will post pictures and my actual post of what my first day was like here in Alaska- tomorrow.
However it will not be until later tomorrow because we are going into town in the morning and will be going bowling/other fun activities :)

Sorry this is so scattered- please forgive me- I have been up since 5 AM.

I am so incredibly excited for what God is going to do at camp this summer.  The staff (which does not include counselors- so the staff consists of directors & asst directors of the 4 different camps, activities directors, program directors, executive directors, ect. ) are all SOOOO amped for this summer.  They have all been so welcoming (as I am the first counselor to arrive) and I could not be more excited to work with this amazing group of people.

Good night to all!
love,
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment