Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hurting

Tomorrow is the beginning of orientation.
So almost all of the staff will be here.

I just received a message from my "sister," that our grandma is really not doing well, health wise.
I don't know how to handle this right now.
We are going into a completely full week and all I can do is sob.
I cry for the family, the grandkids, Grandpa, and for the pain grandma is in.

When my uncle Chuck died I felt as though my heart was ripping out of my chest.
I don't know how this is going to feel and if I can handle all of this.

Grandma has been exactly that to me, my grandma.
I have SO many memories with this family.

Last time I was with grandma we hugged for a very long time.. 'I love you' was exchanged.

I can't keep writing anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Molly,
    I am so so sorry to hear this. I am so happy you are surrounded by people who love you and love God. They will bring you comfort and strength as you walk through this dark time. You are a strong young women. Your Grandma knows you love her very much!
    Love Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking back in to see if any more news. I checked in with your mom and understand who the grandma your talking about is.. But the advice is same..lean on the people who love Jesus.. they were put in your life for a purpose!
    Love Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete