Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not quite home...

I am in Minneapolis/St. Paul -- not quite home.  However I am at least in Minnesota.

I miss Alaska already.

Yesterday my sister-in-law picked me up from the airport.  We went out to eat at Big Bowl (where the family ate the night before I flew out).  Following dinner we went back to their apt., met up with Joe, looked at pictures and watched camp videos/Zak's wildlife.

This morning my mom picked me up. I was able to spend the day with her putts-ing around.

I was just blessed to have spent hours with my loving brother.

- - - - - - -

Now it truly is time to say goodbye.
Farewell.

One last THANK YOU!!!! To everyone who has supported me in all of the different ways.

love,
Gus Gus


( I will be posting on my non-camp blog : http://molly-throwingstones.blogspot.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment