Monday, August 15, 2011

This Really is Goodbye...

I am sitting in the Anchorage airport at terminal B6 destined for Minneapolis, MN.
Wow, I literally CAN NOT believe that I am to be in Minnesota tonight.

Honestly, I am really sad to be leaving.
Last night I spent some time with some really amazing people.
I truly have made best friends.
I can't believe that Alaska is full of such incredible people and Victory attracts the best people.  Well more accurately God brings people there and works on them and makes them amazing.

Kymie and Jesse brought me to the airport this morning.
I can not explain our friendship.
It is just amazing. Oh my goodness, I love those two people so much.
I'm the "big sister" for sure. They are basically twins.  They are basically just incredible.
I told them that they can just drop me off and I'll be fine...
They insisted that in Alaska they do things differently, they walk you in. So in they came with me.  Good thing they did!! Oh my goodness! I didn't print off any of my flight information. I couldn't find my check in place. I had to do a bunch of switching stuff around so my bags were under 50 lbs (48 & 49 for the record).  Not to mention I had 3 bags so I don't know how I would have done it without them :)
Then we went to Yogurtland/Cinnabon. :) There was a lot of laughter and a lot of smiling. It was the perfect way to leave Alaska.

Now I am sitting here listening to The Civil Wars, Jars of Clay (Dead Man), and about to watch Zak's Wildlife adventures and then our camp videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment